Sunday, July 12, 2009

I got a Nikon camera, Love to take a photograph

While on vacation, I made the big purchase. I bought a digital SLR camera, the Nikon D90 with an 18-200mm lens. I decided to GO BIG as I was frustrated with some of the photos with the point and shoot, especially the Namibia safari. The Canon SD800 worked great for most pictures and video, I felt I needed to step up, and, oh yeah, I ran over the Canon in Cameroon, though it still works.

Here are some reviews on the D90.
Ken Rockwell - Nikon D90 - Thanks Peter!
DC Resource Review
DP Review

First gripe: What the heck! Why is the battery charger 110V only.? Hello, don't most people like to travel out of 110V territory! Now I have to find one online.

Any other websites or books you would recommend? I have lots to learn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Nikon D90 digital SLR camera... I got a new Nikon's Coolpix L19 from Abes of Maine...