Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not exactly tennis pros… Flat Stanley was there as a witness to it all

Before coming to Lagos, we had heard that a lot of people play tennis so we bought tennis rackets and a bunch of balls and brought it all with us in our luggage. We played with other folks a few times but quickly realized that we really needed to get some lessons to correct our bad habits. At the first lesson, we learned that Bob is a much better tennis player than I am. I am currently taking lessons 3 nights a week and Bob is taking them one night a week. Here is a picture of Flat Stanley on the court with me and my tennis coach Kenny.


In the evening, large moths are attracted to the bright lights at the tennis courts and the toads are out croaking loudly. Here are some photos that I thought my nephews might like.




No comments: