Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Palms Mall

I thought you might like to see a few pictures of the Palms Mall. I don't have the greatest pictures of inside the mall because I am not always too comfortable taking pictures of people here. I don't want to upset anyone!
The mall is pretty nice.
See my post in February called Day 3 in Lagos - February 2007 to get more details on the mall. I failed to mention in m earlier post that there is also a movie theater there called the Nu Metro. Last time we checked the movie "Music & Lyrices" with Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant was playing. I believe that movie is over a year old at least! If I recall correctly, "The Good Shepherd" was also playing. There were others but I was not too familiar with them. I will let you know when we go to a movie!













No comments: